There is alot of roads to take, but only one will lead you to your Destination.....-Willow* Isabella

Friday, December 24, 2010

Phychedelia

I have a psychedelic mind,
That I cant stop.
I discribe it, as psychedelia,
dream-like state of awareness.
Its mind-blowing and bizarre.
I can see vivid colors.
I can feel the wild wind.
My memories are linked to
abstraction .
I'm very keen to experimenting,
I have a severe case of wanderlust.
A wise man said the core of mans spirit
comes from new experiences .
so lets go far, down the rabbit hole.
I live in a never ending world of
psychedelic things.
that may improve our lives
but maybe it will bring a sense
of chaos some sort of cancer,
that all humans have to overcome
I believe that only the strong will
survive and will live in a new
never ending world of mind-bending
experiences.

-Willow* Isabella FH

No comments:

Post a Comment