There is alot of roads to take, but only one will lead you to your Destination.....-Willow* Isabella

Friday, December 31, 2010

An amazing, incredible bench, left undone. Soon everything will be left to the unknown and will erase eachother from our lives like my memories of you are fading away, as I am writting this; hope slowly vanishing, of you and I. I hope you find what you are looking for, that you succeed in everthing you do and I just wan't to let you know, that you will find your soul mate. I know it & you know it too. I'm getting closer, finding what I'm looking for. Thank you, I have learned alot of things from you especially that I'm loved by the people that care about me. I will be all-right. Finding, learning, taking care of myself in this never ending world of spychedelic things.
-Willow* Isabella FH

No comments:

Post a Comment