There is alot of roads to take, but only one will lead you to your Destination.....-Willow* Isabella

Sunday, December 26, 2010


Beautiful Words.......
To: Willow* Isabella FH
From: Paul VB
Hey beautiful. I hope the holidays are treating you better than they've been treating me. Just got done work and I sitting here kind of in shock. I know we havent really spoken much this week with my finals happening and it being one of the busiest times at my work as well. I completely understand how you feel and I just want to let you know that your perception of how I feel about you isn't accurate. It's been difficult to talk lately with our busy schedules. I just don't want you to think that I don't care about you and I don't have emotions for you because I do. I really reached a deep level of connection with you, and when that happens with someone you can't toss it aside and let it go. I think us meeting the way we did was fate and I refuse to ignore it. I want to be with you and I would hope you feel the same. I came home last night and I really wanted to talk to you. So when I never heard back I was very worried. I appreciate you writing and expressing how you feel. The distance between us frustrates me so much cause I want you next to me and I crave your touch and soothing words. Please don't give up on us because I know I haven't. You are truly adored. Your beauty radiates through everything I've experienced with you. I never want us to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment